Incredible Hulk first came out in 1962, but, got canceled after only six issues, probably because the comic book readers also couldn’t digest the concept of a genius scientist who goes green and becomes a muscular giant whenever he is angry.
He was later revived as a founding member of The Avengers. Right from the successful 1970s TV series, the Hulk has been home.
He is a hybrid of the Frankenstein monster and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde and Stan Lee very well understood that the audiences would love a confused superhero more than someone who is always clear about what he is going to do or an extremely good looking hero.
Although such character elements suited well to the age of anti-heroes, the Hulk’s rise to the big screen wasn’t an immaculate one. The 2003 movie featuring Eric Bana was an average outing and the 2008’s film The Incredible Hulk was a huge step in the right direction, but, the movie has been at odds with the remainder of the MCU.
Keeping that in mind, let us have a look at 15 senseless things about The Hulk.
15. BRUCE CAN CONTROL THE HULK, UNTIL HE CAN’T
14. WHY DON’T HIS PANTS RIP ALL THE WAY OFF?
13. THE INCREDIBLE HULK WAS A REBOOT… AND A SEQUEL
12. HOW HE STAYED IN BEAST MODE FOR TWO YEARS
11. HOW HE MADE IT TO SAKAAR
10. HE’S NO LONGER WORRIED ABOUT HIS BLOOD BEING WEAPONIZED
9. HE’S TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT BETTY
8. EDWARD NORTON’S HULK LOOKED NOTHING LIKE HIM
7. HE SAYS HE’S ALWAYS ANGRY, BUT HE CERTAINLY DOESN’T SEEM LIKE IT
6. HIS INCONSISTENT POWERS
5. THE INCREDIBLE HULK’S TONE DOESN’T MESH WITH THE MCU
4. HE DISCOVERED A CURE IN THE INCREDIBLE HULK
3. HOW MARVEL STILL DOESN’T OWN 100% OF THE RIGHTS
2. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH NATASHA
1. HIS EVER-CHANGING APPEARANCE