Avengers: Infinity War has turned out to be easily the biggest film of 2018 and the movie has shattered records at the box-office. Disney and Marvel have got such a big winner on their hands that it will smash a number of records by the time it completes its journey. Despite failing to get a 90% Rotten Tomatoes score, the movie didn’t face any problems whatsoever on the box office. The astounding pace of the film ensures that it will be a huge scorcher in the records at box office. We are going to focus on 18 quotes from Mad Titan Thanos in this article which will create an unforgettable impression of the Thanos on our minds.
Although Avengers: Infinity War has such a large number of characters who bring in their individual stories into this huge team-up movie, but, the directors managed to still create a story which surprised all who saw it in the theater. This story turned out to be the most exciting one despite the various past narratives converging into one huge story. Nobody could have guessed the entire story of Avengers: Infinity War and that makes it truly special.
The biggest surprise wasn’t about the Avengers or the Guardians of the Galaxy who were all good and did well as is expected of them, but, the real impact was by the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s take on Darth Vader or shall we say, Thanos. He is definitely the best villain ever in MCU and might rank among the top 5 greatest villains ever. He is absolutely frightening, and his mere sight is enough to send his rivals into a bout of despair. He was definitely the most evil and mighty enemy ever faced by The Avengers.
Keeping all that in mind, we present to you 18 quotes of Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War, which will make an unforgettable imprint on your memories.
1. Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.
2. When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.
3.You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.
4.The end is near.
5. Stark… you have my respect. I hope the people of Earth will remember you.
6. You should have gone for the head.
7. I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.
8. You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.
9. Going to bed hungry. Scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I was the one who stopped that. You know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.
10. I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.
11. I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.
12. With all six stones, I can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy.”
“And then what?
13. Thanos: “Daughter.”
Gamora: “Did you do it?”
Gamora: “What did it cost?”
14. Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.
15.You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?
16. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.