Avengers: Infinity War is the latest release from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the film has already created several records at the box office and that too only in the first two weeks. The gigantic success of this ensemble film will ensure that it will enable Disney and Marvel to shatter various records. The film didn’t have a 90% score on Rotten Tomatoes, but, it didn’t matter whatsoever at the box office. The hurricane called Avengers: Infinity War is far from abating at the box office. Despite featuring such a large number of character stories in one mega-ensemble movie, the directors still managed to create a story which surprised the audiences in theaters. This arc turned out to be the most significant thriller despite the fact that this film had scores of other narrative merging into one iconic flow. Despite countless theories, nobody could precisely figure out what transpired in the movie, and that makes it awesome.
In fact, the movie’s biggest surprise was not The Avengers or the Guardians of the Galaxy; they were good as they have always been, but, the big difference was the MCU equivalent of Darth Vader, i.e., Thanos. He is by far the best Marvel Cinematic Universe villain ever, and we believe he is right up there in the top five villains ever. He is frightening to the extent of breaking your heart, and his presence spells doom, even for the mightiest of the Earth’s heroes. No wonder he was the deadliest enemy ever faced by the Avengers.
Let’s have a look at this incredible collection of Thanos’ quotes from Avengers: Infinity War which will make a permanent impression on you.
1. The end is near.
2. You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.
3. Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.
4. Stark… you have my respect. I hope the people of Earth will remember you.
5. When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.
6. You should have gone for the head.
7. I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.
8. You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.
9. Going to bed hungry. Scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I was the one who stopped that. You know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.
10. I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.
11. I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.
12. With all six stones, I can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy.”
“And then what?
13. Thanos: “Daughter.”
Gamora: “Did you do it?”
Gamora: “What did it cost?”
14. Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.
15. You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?
16. You should choose your words wisely
17. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.