When it comes to all the franchises that have successfully survived over so many years, there is one franchise that stands out- Star Wars.
While all other franchises like Halloween and 007 have made it for many decades, they were not able to match Star Wars saga’s success. Even though The Last Jedi is slowly becoming the most hated films in this franchise, it has become the 9th most successful film, and of all of the characters in this franchise, there is no one as iconic as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader.
After his debut, Vader soon became the face of the Skywalker saga and even had a short appearance in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
His epic theme music, the machine-operated breathing and the impressive vocal performance by the actor, James Earl Jones, had made him a big hit and a very notable villain.
In spite of having almost 40 years of development, there are still a few things about this Dark Lord which do not really make sense. While there are many issues which came up during the Prequel Trilogy, a few of the issues had popped up during the Original Trilogy, itself.
In this light, let us look at 15 Star Wars Memes which prove that the villain, Darth Vader makes no sense at all.
15. WHAT KIND OF ANTI-AGING CREAM DOES SHE USE?
14. NEVER CHALLENGE THE MASTER OF THE HIGH GROUND
13. “I FIND YOUR LACK OF GAME PLAY DISTURBING”
12. JUST DO IT! DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!
11. MISQUOTED FOR DECADES
10. “YOU’RE GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!”
9. IS THAT REALLY WHAT HAPPENED, OBI-WAN?
8. HOW MANY VADER SPIN-OFFS DO WE NEED?
7. WAS OBI-WAN BLISSFULLY IGNORANT, OR JUST STUPID?
6. VADER REALLY SHOULD’VE SEEN THIS COMING
5. VADER REALLY DOESN’T DO MUCH
4. ANAKIN’S SUPPOSED TO BE THE BAD GUY, RIGHT?
3. RUN, PADMÉ, RUN!
2. HE REALLY LIKES THAT SONG
1. A WHOLE LOT TO PROCESS